W. Dale Summerford
Gadsden County Tax Collector

Vehicle Identification Numbers

All motor vehicles from out of state, being registered in Florida for the first time must have the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) verified. The Tax Collectors' Office will perform this service at the time of registration. The VIN can also be verified by, any law enforcement officer, a Florida notary public, or a motor vehicle dealer.